I am now open for commissions. Send me a note to private message me with the full details of your piece. The payment method is through Paypal. For a price guide look to the image linked below.
- I can draw fan art and original characters. But please if it's an original
character make sure you provide all the details of that character, description, and
reference. Be as specific as possible so that makes it easier on both of us when I
create a piece you really want in the first place.
-My prices are fair and as seen above at a flat rate( I might lower the cost if
it's too simple or raise if it's too complex.)
-I will contact you with a simple sketch of the piece to make sure I'm headed in
the right direction with the commission. I will contact you with other questions I
might have about the commission.
- The time that takes me to finish a commission may vary depending on the drawing
and with time available at hand. Once I've accepted a commission, it take me no
longer than a week to finish. I will work at my own pace so to ensure that no art
commission doesn't look or feel rushed. Please be patient.
After Artwork is finished
- I will ask you if I'm allowed to post the finished product in my gallery unless
you want to have this unpublished, I have no problems with it. If allowed to
publish in my gallery, I will ask you if I can place a watermark on the picture.
-Of course, you will get the commission without a watermark.
- I will draw anything for you but there are some exceptions. I can do Yuri, Yaoi,
echhi, and hentai commissions. I can do dynamic poses and fight scenes but not
violence too extreme with killings, amputations, decapitations, etc. But with
robots I will make an acception for the violence.
Commissions I will NOT accept
- The only accepted method is PayPal. I do not accept Deviant Art Points.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- Payment must be made before I start the commission.
- Payments are final.
- Well, I've tried to cover everything about commissions on this journal post. If
you have any questions or concerns please send me a note or comment on this
- I will work hard on these commissions and will make sure each piece will make you
happy and make me proud of the work I've put into them.